Monday, August 08, 2011

This one we'll email....

For me the worst thing about divorce is not being able to see my kids every day. I know it's the same for E. During the school year at least I get to see my kids every week day. E gets to go cold turkey every other week.

This summer Duncan and Cal were in Oklahoma or with me for the month of July. This meant that Mike should get them for most of the month of August. This week was going to be my second week of not seeing them but, as luck would have it, Cal called last night because he was missing me. Mike brought him over today to spend a few days. I'm very happy about this.

Duncan I'm content to leave playing his game in his cozy little room. I'm sure I could have convinced him to come over as well but he's 15 and I understand all about wanting to be left to your own devices.

Tomorrow Cal should have fun heading out and about with me and my student. I have a nice park with a beach picked out since I'm sure 'park' will be the preferred activity.

Finally...thank you to Ze for sending out last night's update today. E spaced it and so did I. Sometimes we get distracted by life (or Facebook). I know I was pretty darn dopey while doing the update because I had one of my infrequent bad allergy attacks yesterday. When I load up with allergy meds and don't knock myself out I get a little loopy.

Y'all enjoy the update.

Tamara

No comments: