Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bummed

It's been a frustrating day for me. Mainly due to the fact that I lost the key to the school. I've been in charge of feeding the critters all summer. Not such a hardship since I had to go to the school in July for ESY (extended school year) and I've been heading that way twice a week for the month of August to take my student out and about. And all this time I've been really good about keeping track of that stinkin' key.

Today I loaded everything up in my car and realized I hadn't grabbed the key. I went inside and it wasn't in my purse so I assumed it must still be in the backpack from when I had it on Tuesday. Alas, it wasn't in the backpack. I was running late so I decided I'd feed the critters later after I found the key in the house. Sadly my wish wasn't granted.

I have looked everywhere and still no key. I even called the movie theater we went to on Tuesday hoping it had fallen out of my pocket. No luck. If nothing else this has taught me to put the damn key on my own keychain and just put that school keychain away for when I return the key.

Tamara

No comments: