Thursday, August 25, 2011

End of Summer

Two more weeks until school starts here. I took my student on his last outing today. The park I picked kind of sucked. But he's pretty easy and going to Half Price Books to purchase a couple of movies made the day a win.

I'm able to get into the school to feed the critters once again. A coworker loaned me his key, which I promptly put on my keychain. There's no way in hell I'm losing another key.

Next week we've got all three kids. That hasn't happened since July when my mother was here. We're planning on attending the Evergreen State Fair on Wednesday. It's a nice sized fair that offers a moderately priced armband that allows the kids to ride all the rides as many times as they want. Duncan will be bored and will complain while we visit the barns. I'm still making him go, however.

Tamara

No comments: