Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Still grumpy

And now with added "ow".

Stabbed myself on a hawthorn thorn today. It got me in the wrist, between work-glove top and donkey-jacket sleeve. Now my wrist is swollen and I can't bend it. Bloody tree.

In fact, bloody trees. Damn' things have got it in for me lately. What did I ever do to them?? Last week the holly, this week the hawthorn. What next?? A triffid??

All I was doing was giving them a haircut. You'd think they'd be grateful for the trim, tidy up, care and attention, etc. But no, they're deeply ungrateful and out to do me grievous bodily harm!!

Ah well, at least the hawthorn didn't throw me into the garden pond like the holly did.

Not much to read tonight I'm afraid. But at least you've had plenty of links for the last couple of days. That should keep you busy.

See you next week, stay safe. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: