Sunday, March 27, 2011

Announcement Night

Nikki Dodgen has asked us to pass along some info that may be of interest to all you Melissa Good Fans.
My name is
I have the great honor of being allowed by Melissa Good to start the first Missy Good fan page on Facebook. At the Missy-Good-Fan-Page I am trying to grow our community of fans who enjoy Missy tales and who are looking for a place to discuss the stories. Also fellowship, fun, trivia and games are mixed into post generated throughout the week. Even Ms. Good adds two cents here and there with member questions or ponders.

This fan page is not a profit making scheme - I am admin'ing for pure pleasure and true fandom of Xena and Uber Xena alt/fiction. I have enjoyed these tales for many years like a secret indulgence often wishing to chat with others about the themes, content or possibilities but due to the type of story many friends laughed at the notion. At Missy Good Fan Page the forum is open for all kinds of discussion. Over 140 people already have joined - I think more will too if the word gets out about a place for fans. I hope you will
mention this page in a future blog so others can come and fellowship.

Again Thank you
Nikki Dodgen
Okay Nikki, I have mentioned it and I am sure many folks will check it out. Once again, a new Facebook page dedicated to Melissa Good. Enjoy!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: