Monday, March 28, 2011

Ramble from UK

I'm wiped tonight and am especially pleased to present a ramble. Don't mind me, I'll be snoring in the corner while UK handles things.
Ramble – a set of keys...

With a smile you might make the day a bit brighter for those who catch sight of it, but a good heartfelt laugh will carry father, beyond the line of sight, around the corner and with an echo it might even carry on...

Laughter is the sound of joy and happiness, laughter is a catching tune, the music of life, and an instrument you always carry with you and one you do not need to tune! Laughter like music speaks to the soul through the ear.

The ear is a powerful organ and music is a key that can reach through the ear to memories locked away. A simple tune can bring back memories of your life... a group of friends, the first time..., the last ...

If you put together the tunes that caught your ear at the turning points in life - the good times and the bad - you have the soundtrack of your life! You can tune in any time you want. If it gets too heavy you can turn off the music for a while or you can play a different tune.

Music and laughter are powerful keys; one can set you off on a walk down memory lane, and with the other you can bring joy to those around you.

We carry this set of keys with us every day, wherever we go – why not use the keys? Keep in touch with the story of your life, play the tune that matches the memory of a joyful moment or just turn up the volume on the radio when it's played on air. Laugh with your partner, friends, co-workers or a fellow shopper – if it's not too weird - to share a fun and joyful moment. Maybe you can put a smile on someone's face today!

Yes - I know I'm rambling...and I might as well admit that "the soundtrack of my life" was really not an original thought of mine, but one put forward by "Bookish Butch".

UK


Thanks, UK. I'm so out of it I had E give me a witty remark to put here..."Some days I want to throw the keys away." There you have it. I will now try to stay awake while playing Zooreeka with the kids. *yawn*

No comments: