Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Grumpy

It's St David's Day. So for all our Welsh readers, Dydd Dewi Sant Hapus.

(And if that doesn't mean Happy St David's Day - blame Google translate).

There a Multifandom fic auction on Live Journal - to raise funds for victims of the Christchurch Earthquake

Other than that, I'm tired, can't think of anything to say. And I'm very, very grumpy. In fact I'm so grumpy I nearly didn't list a couple of these updates tonight because the authors had posted the titles without capital letters. And that is grumpy. Because, while I'm a complete grammar tyrant and the improper capitalising of titles does irritate me, it doesn't usually enrage me to that extent. Not the way greengrocers' apostrophes or the use of scare quotes can.

And thanks E. Yeah. Maybe next year. At least we're still in with a (slim) chance of The Champions League title. Even though we lost the League Cup Final to Birmingham!!

And my knee hurts, my shoulder hurts, my ankle hurts. (The weather turned cold again - and guess which numpty forgot to book a repeat prescription of pain killers from the doctor, and so doesn't have any codeine in the house. And can't get any until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. No prizes.)

Ze

No comments: