Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Off

Today the boys and I had the day off. I must admit I needed it. By Thursday the lost hour was catching up to me. Yes, I'm a wimp. It was also catching up to the kids at my school. I left Thursday sporting a fresh new bite. I'm hoping sleeping in Friday allowed everyone to catch up on their rest and Monday we'll be fresh as daisies.

What did we do today? Relaxed mostly. Cal went swimming with a friend. We had a lovely McDonald's lunch and the friend came home with us for an afternoon of play. Now he's got another friend spending the night. They're in the living room annoying Duncan as I type this. What can I say? It's the little brother's job.

I'm looking forward to getting them settled in bed with a movie. I will then settle myself in bed and watch an episode of Fringe.

Light update tonight...have at it.

Tamara

No comments: