Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve of Excitement

It's finally Christmas Eve here in Washington state and the kids are quite happy about it. Tonight we ate our traditional spaghetti dinner and let them open a few presents. Cal, of course, wanted to open his two largest presents but I convinced him to save those for tomorrow.

I screwed up and and skipped the gifts left out by Santa this year because it's tough to find stuff to leave out for the two older kids. Cal has always told me he knows Santa is me. I thought it would be okay not to have stuff out from Santa. I told Cal tonight that everything was wrapped. He was crushed. I'll be opening some gifts and setting them out from Santa tonight.

Okay, now I've got to show Cal the online Santa tracker and try not to feel too horrible.

Tamara

No comments: