Friday, December 03, 2010

Announcement/Ramble from phair

Hello My Friends,
I've been waiting to tell you my big news for a really long time. L Book will be publishing Coward in 2011. Check out their webpage (http://l-book.com/) or, even better, subscribe to their newsletter

It has taken a long time to get another book out there and accepted. I couldn't be more happy than to be working with the folks at L Book. Roxanne and her team have been tremendously supportive over these last few months. I hope this is only the first of many projects to come with such a great crew.

I'm also humbled and privileged to have my book promoted in the same newsletter with AC Henley. She was an amazing talent lost to us far too soon. Thanks to the dedication of her wife and the L Book team we can all enjoy something new from AC next year. I can not think of a better way to remember and honor her talent and her legacy.

Moving into this festive season of inter-ethnic/faith celebrations, I am counting my blessings. It has been a wonderful year and it is ending on a promising note of much more to come. Each of you has been instrumental in the steps I've taken this year toward living my dream. None of it would have been possible for me without your support. Please don't ever forget, it is your encouragement through emails, subscriptions, and book purchases that keep the creative process flowing. A writer isn't really a writer until she has a reader to read the words. Thank you for making me a writer who is read. Thank you for being with me on this fantastic ride.

All my best for the very best of the last of 2010 and our fresh beginnings in 2011!

love and hugs and gushing like a school girl,

phair
aka mullaney


Excellent news, congratulations, phair, do let us know when it's released. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming, enjoy.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: