Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bah humbug.

I totally didn't make the connection that this was the last weekend before Christmas until E and I were stuck in traffic on the way to Cost Plus. We started picking out stocking stuffers and after seeing the already long checkout line grow even longer, we put our picks back and departed.

Then we went off to Target to discover that the Beyblade stadium I was going to get Cal was sold out. When I went to Target Friday evening they had them but Cal was with me. I should have sent him to the car with his brother and just bought the damn thing. Amazon saved me. I'll pay a little more but won't have to stress.

I know better. Never wait until now to finish your Christmas shopping. I usually don't but I had the kids this week and it was tough to finish shopping with them in tow.

I'm mostly done with Christmas shopping. I have one more item to pick up and I'm waiting until Monday. You couldn't pay me enough to go to the mall tomorrow. It's not a hot item. It should still be there. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it is.

Tamara

No comments: