Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year's Ending

Well, 2009 is nearly over and we're about to enter the last year of the first decade of the 21st century. I can't say I'm sorry to see the back of 2009. Not a year I particularly want to remember fondly.

I'm sorry I haven't really got much to say tonight. I haven't really done much these past few days. Nothing of interest. Sorted out some photos of the boys and that's about it. Haven't gone anywhere. Not been banned from any supermarkets or restaurants. Not broken anything, set fire to anything, or got locked in anywhere. In fact this past week I've been almost a normal person. I'll have to do something about that. Can't have me becoming sensible...

Sorry to have been a bit quiet. I'll try to be more fun next week. I'm bound to do something silly on New Year's Eve. Bound to.

Until then, if anybody wants to see what Reisen & Harley looked like, I've put a couple of pics up here. My Boys.

So, Happy New Year folks, goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: