Friday, December 11, 2009

Just Another Fun-filled Friday

The burn ban is still on and I still miss the fireplace. Other than that, life is humming along quite normally here. I'm minus E for this update because she's hanging out at work waiting for an event at little e's school. Friday evening traffic wasn't worth the trip home and back to Capitol Hill.

Mike is in Spokane for work. He made it over the pass without any snow stopping him. I was very glad of that.

Cal is scheduled to spend the night with me today. In addition to his days during the week (with his brother) he's here every other Friday. Since Mike is out of town I'm going to oppress Duncan and make him sleep over here tonight. This is because I only half trust that he'll get off Xbox Live at a decent time. Friday is his school is over and I can stay up late gorging myself on Xbox Live time. I did promise him a good breakfast Saturday for his trouble.

Whatever you're doing this evening/day, stay safe and enjoy these darn updates.

Tamara

No comments: