Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brrrrr....

The weather here in Seattle has turned mighty cold. We're actually breaking records right now for night time lows. I will say that while it's cold it's nothing like Oklahoma cold. This is entirely due to the lack of wind. An Oklahoma winter is quite often windy, which makes those chilly temps even chillier. While I miss the Oklahoma wind I'm not crazy enough to miss it right now. I'll take my nippy minus the tear through your coat, bone biting chill of wind.

I am, however, missing our fireplace. The air quality hasn't been good because of the lack of wind and that's put us in a burn ban. I understand the need for it but I really miss the heat that puppy gives off. Maybe Saturday we'll see a break in the weather and the fireplace can come roaring back to life.

In the meantime, if it's cold where you are, stay warm. If it's hot, stay cool. And, as always, enjoy these updates.

Tamara

No comments: