Friday, October 24, 2008

More Hype!

Yay! It's not only Friday it's time for me to get my comics. Since I don't live quite as close to my comic shop I've gone to an every two weeks schedule.

My week at work went well. The kid I've been working with is coming along nicely. I'm not really sure it's anything I've done. It could just be the fact that he's finally been allowed to have a one-on-one long enough that he's gotten used to me. Sad to say he's supposed to leave the school after next week. I'm so used to our morning routine that I'll miss the little stinker. My arms won't miss the affectionate (and sometimes not so affectionate) pinches but I will miss seeing him every day.

And finally I've got another site to hype tonight. Buffy fan fiction readers will recognize Electra. She's got her own site now and you can be up-to-date on her fiction in no time by going here: www.angelfire.com/vamp/electra126/updates.html.

Tamara

No comments: