Friday, January 05, 2007

A Fulfilling Friday

The short work week comes to a halt. Too soon and yet not soon enough. Much was accomplished but it left me very tired in the process. I'm looking forward to some slacker time this weekend. Need to boost up that stamina for an entire five day work week next. Been a while since I had one of those. Good news...one day I get to telecommute, so that should make it easier.

Y'all sick of my ramblings yet? I am...so help us out, volunteer some magical words to give Tamara and I the break.

Any of you authors have a new book you want to ramble about? How about you readers, got suggestions or thoughts about what you've been reading? Anything would be a start, so throw them this way please!

One more plug tonight then on to your update. Kris Dresen has once again been working overtime lately on creating some more splendid prints for us all. Take a look. Let her know what you think. I'm still hunting for the right frames for my acquisitions.

Until the next time...may your nights and days be splendid.

Elisa

No comments: