Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Waiting for the Force

We have tickets for next Tuesday.

For the new Star Wars film.

I am so looking forward to this.

Lord, I hope it isn't a disappointment. You never can tell with Abrams as director. I didn't like what he did with Star Trek. Especially the second one. It was a fine action sci-fi film but it wasn't Roddenberry's vision.

The critics who've seen previews of The Force Awakens have loved it. But I don't always agree with the critics.

Saw Mockingjay Part 2 last week and thought it was great. It didn't quite follow the book, mind you, but then I guess it couldn't really. Too much to fit in and a need to keep the action going and all that.

Saw the latest Bond film Spectre a couple of weeks ago. Not bad. I like Craig as Bond. He seems to have moved closer to the Bond of the early books.

Well, that's me done for another week. See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you


Ze

1 comment:

E said...

I love MJ2 thought it was better than part 1 and yeah definitely not following book, but they did a great job. We'll see Star Wars eventually but it may be a while as we wait for the mad rush to die down. However I did get tickets today though and I am proud that I was able to pull it off, come July we will be seeing Adele and this pleases me greatly.