Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Then Fill to Me the Parting Glass

Happy New Year to you all - I hope it's a good one. May the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows.

First - I'm a plonker!! I got my own email wrong!! I missed a number off!!

Today's link is the correct addy. Sorry folks.

Next. This is my last scheduled update. It's been fun finding stories for you all. It's been an honour being of service. It's been a privilege sharing snippets of my life, my thoughts, my joys, my sorrows, and my rants with you all. I'm going to miss this and I'm going to miss you.

Goodnight. Stay safe. And may your God/s go with you always.

Ze

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well.

I really enjoyed all the updates/rants etc you gave us. I'll miss them. ;-(
This blog got so engraved into my daily routine, it will be tough - at least the first few days without it.

All the best to you; Ze, T and E and to yours, whom we got to know a little from your stories.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your post along with the snippets of Barbara & your ferrets. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

You will be missed. Your insights and rants made my day. Reading your comments and the stories you found each night made the stress of the day ease.

Thank you your efforts were always appreciated.

Best wishes to you and your families (ferrets included).

Have a great New Years be safe.

Once again thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your efforts in findings stories for us. Also for allowing us a little peak into your lives. Reading your updates became part of my daily ritual and hearing about your various lives was always interesting and at times insightful

Thanks again. You will be missed.

You and your families (ferrets included) have a safe and Happy New Years.

Best wishes for all your endeavors in the future.