Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Halo 3 Day!

For all you Halo fanatics out there, I hope you're happily zoning out on the newest installment in the Halo franchise. I know my son is. This game was actually supposed to be his birthday present. Well it still is but two months early. Bill Gates blew my plan when he moved the release date from November to September. I couldn't very well torture my son by making him wait to open his Legendary Edition. I dutifully wrapped it and a game guide and made him wait until his little brother got home from school to unwrap everything. I took pictures too, after all it is his birthday present. He was very pleased and has spent every minute since then playing it.

I'll be thinking of all of you nursing your sore thumbs in the weeks to come. Have fun!

Tamara

No comments: