Thursday, February 22, 2007

Recipe Night

This recipe comes from Weight Watchers via my mom. I've had them and they're okay. If you're looking for a low fat way to get some good fiber into your diet, these are worth a shot. I recommended them to a newly pregnant friend who is having constipation issues. I thought she might like a change from the prunes I also suggested.

Fiber One Cookies

One sleeve of Fiber One Cereal
1 pkg Milk Chocolate chips.

Melt chocolate chips then add the fiber one and mix until coated with the chocolate. Drop by tablespoons on to wax paper. Let cool completely before storing.

I melt the chocolate in a double boiler, but you can use a teflon pan or the microwave. I also put the wax paper on a large cookie sheet then put the entire sheet in the refrigerator until the cookies cool. Each cookie counts 1 point.

The Fiber One Cereal comes with 2 sleeves of cereal in a box.

Tamara

No comments: