Saturday, February 03, 2007

E Ramble Night

My ramble this evening is a reply I gave based on a question posed by phair. It was sent to me upon my sending thoughts to her on her recent ramble. The question posed was When you really have hope how do you express it in a physical world?

The question arises in an odd time in my life, it has made me step back and think about it closely. I like that.

Hope is not something I've ever looked as a physical presence, but it's truly an incredible picture to think about what that is within itself. However, my sense of hope is an internal part of me. It grows and changes as I do. I would like to think in tandem as necessary, but at times it may seem lower or a bit beyond than at other times in life. It seems to take the lead on the path one chooses to move.

The key question is most likely how does one express Hope. From my perspective Hope is something expressed in everyday life and the meaning of that life. When life is so difficult why would one move forward in it with no Hope? For me it allows that concept of the unknown which lies in front of each us to be something Good and of Value. A path to the Truth of our own life. I'm not a relgious person. I do, however believe in myself and what I need to create and sustain this life lives within me through the choices and decisions I make.

Hope plays a large part in bringing each of us closer to our Truth. Hope inspires one to look forward and seek more. Growing, changing and evolving happen, but with Hope invested into that program it may highlight more positive structures into our future. Lacking that creates a void, sometimes ominous in its size and capabilities to swoop through leaving a bleakness within us. Hope gives us tomorrow.

Sometimes that's all we have.


I hope many of you sent phair your response to her ramble and I want to thank her for making me step back and truly consider what words really mean. Articulating and questioning that which is given is always a good thing.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. Enjoy the updates!

Elisa

No comments: