Monday, February 19, 2007

A Note From E

Today is a holiday in the USA. One in which we're to be proud of our past presidents since we're unable to be anything but proud of the current administration. It's a time to reflect on past wonders but also an opportunity to look forward (quickly past the next two years) in hopes of a brighter future for this country and our planet as a whole. One in which Peace can become the norm and our countries greatness can be restored.

The rest of this week holds vacation for me, but something of even grander times awaits tomorrow. My best friend, partner in crime, and the best sidekick from hell will have a birthday thrust upon her once again. She has already joined me in the ranks of 40's and I can only say, "bummer I won't be around this year to celebrate another one with you, Okie".

So I'm hoping and asking that a few (or many) of you please send Tamara birthday greetings tomorrow, since I'll be away and unable to hassle her personally. I would be ever so grateful if you all could send posts to keep her inbox full while I'm gone.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program, enjoy the updates.

I will chat at you all on Friday!

Elisa

No comments: