Saturday, November 18, 2006

Santa Wishes

Mom, Cal and I went to the mall yesterday to see about picking up a gift for my Great Aunt Betty. We were surprised to see they already had Santa set up for the kids. There was no line and Cal decided he was ready to place his order.

He sat on Santa's lap and looked very serious, nodding a lot and talking occasionally. When his picture had been taken and he was done, mom asked him what he'd told Santa he wanted. "A blue ukelele and a Santa surprise."

Needless to say, I was surprised. In all of our Santa loot talks he'd never mentioned a ukelele let alone a blue one. I admit to panicking slightly then I thought, "Ebay." I checked later that night and what do you know but Ebay had a blue ukelele.

So...if you get stuck this Christmas, don't hesistate to check for that oddball gift on Ebay.

Tamara

No comments: