Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Few Words from Zero

I'm off the hook again for words. Ze is finally able to get back online so you're going to get a note of thanks before your updates. Enjoy them both. -- T
I'm back - short one paw but here...

I've got thousands of emails to check... and many more personal good wishes to reply to than I ever thought possible... if you've sent a personal email to me I will reply... just give me a day or so to get round to you all.

I've had two plates put in my shoulder - which has repositioned the collar bone - and now it isn't sticking through the muscle and cutting into the nerves I'm not in screaming agony any more - it's down to a bearable ache. Thw doc had to remove two nerves which had been shredded by broken bone so I have a patch of shoulder that will be forever numb now... good place for a new tattoo yeah??..

They got the bone chips out of my chest wall... unfortunately they couldn't save the rib they came from so I lost that. Which of course means that I only have 2 cracked ribs to deal with now.... hey... gotta look on the bright side right??

I am not allowed to use that arm at all for a month - and then it will need 3 months of gentle physio after that - so I'm out of work for 4 months...

which brings me to my next point... the auction/donation site...

I'm absolutely, totally gobsmacked...

I will be thanking personally as many people as I can who have donated stuff for it... and the fantastic friends who set it up

But... how the F%$& do you say thank you for that??

How do you thank all the xenites who have been so generous?? How do you thank the readers who like my stuff enough to care?? How do you thank the writers who consider me one of their own??

How do you thank all the folks you always held in high esteem, who you regarded as friends without ever thinking they felt the same about you.... who have done so much... . who have demonstrated that friendship runs both ways.... how do you say thank you for this... not just for the material things but thank you for your friendship... thank you for caring

How the hell do you ever say thank you for all this??

I have no idea.... I don't even know where to start

I guess I just start here... like this.... and say

Thank You

Zero


No comments: