Tuesday, November 07, 2006

E's Ramble from Carlsbad

Good news. You get words from E tonight. -- T
Traveling is a good thing in most cases. I'm a believer that regardless of where we go one must take the opportunity to see and enjoy what lies in front of us.

Being a lover of the rain and less fond of the sun makes sun destinations harder to visit. But, without a doubt, I can say sunrises and sunsets in these areas can be incredible. Carlsbad, California is where I reside this week. Work has sent me on a quest for knowledge. Luckily it's to a company with others I actually like.

I had very good Mexican food last night and saw an incredible sunset. I'm most definitely looking for more tonight. Also my inability to sleep afforded me the opportunity to see the ocean at sunrise. To live so close to this beauty must be incredible.

Every place has beauty. I live in a city that fits me well, but I can honestly say there hasn't actually been anyplace I've visited as an adult that hasn't gifted me with something amazing.

Today, tonight or whenever remember to look around and seek the wonderful pieces about that place in which you reside. I live amongst trees, hills, mountains with plenty of rain and gray. But the beauty of a desert in its dry harshness and surrounding of rocks is breathtaking. So is the view of miles of flatness surrounding the plains or the miles of ocean amongst sun shining down brightly. All land has beauty as do each of us.

We all take things for granted, just remember once in a while to look closer. Beauty is everywhere within all of us, seek that and only truth and peace can follow.

I've rambled on long enough, now to your updates.

Elisa


No comments: