Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Perfect Day in Seattle

I hope your view today was as beautiful as mine. Rain. It fell with a grayness covering the sky above and all the incredible colors of the trees dropping their fall leaves preparing for the long sleep of winter.

Unfortunately the grand view from my desk left me unmotivated to actually get work done. Not good since I leave town next week for the sunny skies of Carlsbad, California (no vacation--training). Hence my vacation last week and my absent motivation is only creating a larger "in basket". I best get over it since rain is forecasted through my departure on Monday.

Now a few reminders about receiving some good karma points. Only a few more days left on the auction for Ze. Please note...things have been added daily so check it out. Also another reminder that all these great stories we read are because of the effort and time given freely by the authors. Please return the favor and give them some feedback.

Off to the updates, enjoy!

Elisa

No comments: