Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Idle Chatter

I survived Halloween. I did not, however get rid of all my candy. Bummer. I even encouraged kids to grab big handsful of the stuff. My friend The Keith encouraged me to hand out comics and trading cards instead of candy. I probably could. I've got about a long box full of comics that I have no use for. They're all extras from the comic shop and I may do that next year. But I'll probably have candy too.

My cold is well on its way out of my body. Hallelujah! I credit that to a good night of sleep finally. Funny that sleeping on the living room floor isn't conducive to kicking a cold. Cal is still hacking but his ears haven't bothered him since the doctor visit. I do wish he'd get his appetite back but I understand things just don't taste good when you've got a stuffed up nose.

The auction for Ze is going gangbusters. More stuff has been added. Keep checking and bid, bid, bid.

Tamara

No comments: