Monday, February 18, 2013

Vacation!

We made it to Anaheim. Checked into our hotel first thing surprisingly enough. We unpacked, met up with my brother, got a quick lunch and hoofed it over to the park. Today is a holiday so the park was packed although not as packed as it was the year we came in June. We wandered around for a few hours. The kids and my brother rode a roller coaster in California Adventure. Mostly we scoped out the place with plans to hit the park early tomorrow morning and skip some of those long lines.

Tonight the last member of our group will arrive around 10 or 10:30. Mike's mom went with us our first trip to Disneyland and she managed to make it this time around too. I'm hoping she'll be ready for bed when she gets here because I'm too pooped to stay up and visit. Plenty of time for that tomorrow.

I'm also hoping that my ears pop by tomorrow. I flew with a cold and the take off was fine. My ears adjusted no problem. The landing, however was another story. I've spent the afternoon with muffled hearing. It's quite annoying.

Tamara

No comments: