Sunday, February 03, 2013

Sick

Looks like I'll finally be using a sick day. Yesterday I came down with what looks to be a stomach bug. E put up with my tossing and turning all night long. She always says it's better to have me there even sick so she's not worrying about how I'm doing out on the couch.

Today I'm doing a bit better. My night was so horrible though I decided to take Monday off to make sure I would be safe not having a toilet quickly to hand (so to speak). My job doesn't lend itself to readily available bathroom breaks.

As E said last night we settled on our rings. Since we were on a budget we're going with plain bands that can be engraved. They'll be ready by Valentine's day but I told E we couldn't wear them until we got married. She told me I was superstitious. I will never disagree with that assessment.

Tamara

No comments: