Thursday, February 28, 2013

We're only human....

I would like Ze to know that E and I have almost skipped this update on more than one occasion. The only thing that saved us is we live together and eventually one of us remembered about that darn update. I won't be surprised if there comes a day when neither one of us remembers and we get to write a 'sorry I forgot' post too.

Speaking of updates E may be doing all of them this weekend. I will be spending the weekend at the Emerald City Comicon. I have an autograph to get that I wasn't able to get last year. I'll try and find something neat for the Brit third of the Grunts. She also has something coming from last year's con that I was too lame to ship. I'll nag E to wait for me to get home and do my portion of the update but last year she ignored me.

Tamara

No comments: