Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rain Stopped Play.

Today is/was the summer Solstice. Happy Litha to our Wiccan, and Pagan, readers in the north. And happy Yule to Pagan, and Wiccan, readers in the south.

And here in my little part of England, especially to mark the start of summer, the rain returned!! The cricket match I was intending to see was called off.

So I went to the cinema and saw Prometheus again. (Second time of watching). A prequel to a prequel for Alien. I caught one or two things I missed the first time. I still think it's an excellent movie. And I still think there's absolutely no chemistry between Noomi and boyfriend. In fact there's more chemistry between Vickers and the android than between Shaw and Holloway.

And I really do question the intelligence of a woman who runs in a straight line away from a wheel-shaped spaceship which is rolling towards her. Run sideways you plonker!!

There is bound to be a sequel. Can't wait!!

Have a good week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I'm so glad to read that you liked it. It's been getting very mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers alike. I still would like to see it on the big screen. Not sure when I'll be able to squeeze that in before we make our annual trip to Oklahoma.