Monday, June 18, 2012

Oddity

I am a collector or gadgets. Some work, some don't. So to be honest over the last couple of years I have surprised myself by having some type of block when it comes to the new electronics out there. I don't own a smart phone and I just recently (last 30 days or so) have gotten electronics that involve apps. However tonight I worked through an issue with my Phillips Connect and have downloaded a new music playing app. I officially have purchased one and hopefully it will continue to work well.

Next I have a new Nook tablet that I actually won at my conference last month, so I have put a couple books down on it in hopes to get use to it as well. It may take a little longer.

I am preparing myself for the eventual trade in. End of the year is time to upgrade the phone and I think the time has come. Smartphone here we come.

You got advice let me know.

Until then please enjoy those updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: