Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stay Safe.

Lots of people emailed to say to give 7 a chance and that it's excellent and user-friendly. And not to judge it by the wreck that was Vista, (cue booing & hissing). It seems that 7 is very popular. Don't worry, I will give it a fair shot. And if my programmes don't run on 7 I'm sure I can find alternatives that will. Or even built in components that do the same thing. Modern OS seem to have as standard things that once were extras.

Been watching the reports of the fires in Colorado - bloody ada they're frighteningly bad. Hope all our readers are safe. Same for the folks in Florida where the flooding seems even worse that the stuff we've had here. Please folks, don't hang about. If they say you should leave - leave. It's a hell of a thing to see everything you own go up in smoke, or vanish under water, but it would be a thousand times worse if you were in there when it did.

We were short of updates on our usual sites this evening, so I trawled around a bit to see what else I could find. Hope they're to your liking.

See you next week (on my new laptop by then *bounces*). Stay safe. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: