Monday, June 25, 2012

Oklahoma Bound

The kids and I are counting down to our annual trip to Oklahoma. We'll be flying out Thursday. Cal is super excited. Once Duncan figured out he could get his Xbox into his carry on luggage he's been more amenable to making the trip. The only downside is he can't stay up most of the night playing. The Xbox gets set up in the room where I sleep and he has a mom who isn't a night owl.

The next few days I'll be packing. The kids will be enjoying the slug life. E is taking it very slow after her episode hit last Friday. Half days of work for most of this week and then home for a nap. Rest is really the best way for her to get back on an even keel once again.

The next time I type at you I'll be in the land of abundant sun and baking heat.

Tamara

No comments: