Thursday, June 07, 2012

Countdown....

Our house is in countdown mode to the end of school. Little e has her last day of school the same day as my student (next Wednesday). The boys have a week and two days past that and then their school is over. As always, we'll be heading to Oklahoma for a few weeks in July. Cal is looking forward to the blistering heat.

At my little school we're currently counting down to graduation day for our Seniors. We have five this year. This weekend I'll be making some banana nut ice cream for the graduation cook out on Wednesday. It should be a wild day with lots of music and food. I'm looking forward to it but I'll miss the guy I've been working with for the past three years. The good news is I'll be seeing him over the summer.

As for tonight's update, you're in luck. Passion & Perfection had a small update so there's a decent amount to read tonight.

Tamara

No comments: