Thursday, May 10, 2012

Springtime

We're finally getting our Spring sunshine. Duncan isn't happy about it. He prefers our rainy overcast days. I like both. The sun is a nice change and being able to get the kids at school out to a park doesn't hurt either.

Even though the weekend is supposed to be nice I'd dearly love to go see The Avengers. I didn't go opening weekend because I wanted to take the kids to see it as well. Hopefully we can fit in a showing on Sunday before I have to take them to Mike for the week.

You have a good amount to read tonight. Have at it.

Tamara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spotted a slight link malfunction. You have the LOTS fic 'Sexualicus Tensionous Relievicus' linked to the Nikki and Nora fic 'Devils & Gods'.

E said...

Thanks very much for the notice...I fixed it...any other problems do let us know. Thanks again!