Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's raining...cookies.

Our rain has returned and it's most welcome. I've noticed the Pacific Northwest fauna doesn't do well with too many dry days. So while E spent the day at MLA I puttered around the house and enjoyed the sound of rain.

Thanks to my lazy Sunday we now have four batches of Ranger cookies to eat. I wasn't sure how many batches E normally makes so I texted the question "single or double batch?" Her reply, "More." I took that to mean more than a double batch. I opted for four batches after my "triple?" didn't get a reply. Turns out she meant a double batch would be best. On the plus side I discovered that the mixer isn't quite big enough for four batches of Ranger cookies and we have a buttload of cookies for the next couple of weeks (the freezer is my friend).

Tamara

No comments: