Friday, December 23, 2011

Thankful

Looking in one sees so much. I have Tamara and the kids and a lot of cats. We have the house, our jobs and that is so much more than many out there. I am hoping 2012 can bring me toward a bit more stable health situation, but once again looking around I must remind myself to be Thankful. I have Love, Joy and Happiness and there is not perfection in life so this ain't bad.

We continue to struggle in hopes of someday being able to buy a bigger house. Sadly during that wait we have dumped more money into the current one. 2011 has been a bit trying and yet we come through knowing another day is on the horizon bringing more unknowns our way. Here is hoping they bring Peace.

The holiday stands in front of us. I am off work and we will have a quiet day tomorrow putting together the last touches and filling those stocking for those we love. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend whether you celebrate this holiday or another.

See Truth it awaits us all.

Enjoy the update!

Elisa

No comments: