Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 End

The day brings light, the month brought growth and the year brought change. It flew by with lots of pieces I really do not need to repeat. I would not say it was one of the better years and yet it was. I have my family (T and kids), I have a job and we have a house we actually own (well kind of). In life what standard or ruler do we use to note whether it is good or not? Sometimes I think we are pretty damn tough judges. Tonight not so much.

Thinking about all this and what a year we had, I realized all that crap does not matter in the big picture as the important stuff is still right here safe and sound. So on the close of this Eve, I Wish You All the Best and may your Year ahead be Splendid.

Thank You to each of You!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: