Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Preparations

E and I had quite the productive day. We wrapped a huge number of presents. We would be done considering we wrapped all the presents we had purchased. Unfortunately my mother loves buying clothes for the boys. She sent several presents wrapped but all of the new clothes I get to wrap. This ends up being good because I'll combine the clothes into as few boxes as possible.

My mother has a whole stash of shirt boxes she pulls out every Christmas season just for this purpose. Every item is lovingly placed in its own box. We were taught very early to be careful unwrapping so the boxes could be used again. I'm all for recyling those boxes. Less to stash in the shed that way.

Tomorrow the tree and ornaments make an appearance.

Tamara

No comments: