Monday, September 26, 2011

Traffic is not my friend.

Today was the first rehearsal for the Christmas play Cal is going to be in. Unfortunately rehearsal is in Bellevue. We live in Shoreline. By miles Bellevue isn't that far. Unfortunately driving to Bellevue during rush hour traffic makes the trip hellish. I refused to do that trip three times a week so he'll only get rehearsal in twice a week when he's with me.

Monday's rehearsal I drop him off at Mike's. Then Mike drives him back to Shoreline. I left the house today at 3:30. I dropped Cal off around 4:10. I made it back home by 5. Ick. That did allow me to come home and make dinner, however.

Wednesday I'll drive him to rehearsal and hang out for the couple of hours he's there. Our drive back around 6:30 will be much nicer. That day everyone will have to deal with leftovers for dinner.

This will be my routine every other week until December. I'm not looking forward to it.

Tamara

No comments: