Saturday, September 17, 2011

The End of Summer

Today is the first day I can say it really feels like summer has slipped by. The cool fall air with slight breeze is definitely here. Rain is forecasted as well. I am ready. We got our wood (couple of cords) and await cranking up the stove. Cleaned up the back area put some stuff away as the sun and fun are most likely gone for a bit.

I am saddened though that the clothes drying line will be stored for another year. I do like my clothes line dried outside. They smell so great from the sun and slight breezes drying them.

Tomorrow is haircut day for Tamara, my daughter and myself. That will be nice, I think I let mine go a little longer than I like this time around. And then we take the boys to their dad's place. Another week with no kids, nice to have time with Tamara and yet we both miss our kids badly.

Enough of my rambling about. Enjoy your updates.

Peace, Health, and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: