Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Femslash con panels

Been watching the Eurovision Song Contest semi-final and wondering the whole time whatever happened to using singers who could actually sing.

Best singer - only really decent voice - San Marino - and nope, she didn't get through. Every year I swear I'll give up on this "contest" - I keep coming back though...I think I'm just addicted to awful European tv.

Ah well, gotta do something to unwind. There were so many bank holidays in April that I lost a whole week's worth of time & money, so I've been working extra to make up (lighter evenings are a blessing). It means I get home late and it takes me a little longer to relax.

Message from the 2011 FemSlashCon team

    The 2011 FemSlashCon, the only fully online Con devoted to all things femslash, is fast approaching on July 16 and 17. The committee has been hard at work creating panels and we need your input. Select the link that best matches your time zone and help select the fandoms that will be represented by panels this year. There’s a long list to choose from, but with so many available it would be impossible not to miss a few in making the list. If your particular favorites aren’t there just add them in the text box and they’ll be counted when the results are totaled. Feel free to link the poll to your favorite community or archive, with moderator permission, of course. Thanks so much and we hope to see you all at FemSlashCon this year.

    So pick your timezone, check your favourite fandoms, and click Vote Now

    Fandom Poll


Weather was nice today - plus the swallows and the swifts are back. This means it's definitely almost summer. (happy bounce). There was some rain at the weekend - God know we need it - and a fantastic thunderstorm. Great stuff. I love thunderstorms. Except when the lightning tries to get me. *g*

Ze

No comments: