Monday, April 25, 2011

Successful First Day

E, the kids and I all made it through our first day back. Unfortunately E had over 800 emails to slog through. My student was in a fine mood although I can still tell he's sick of school. Afternoon work sessions can be a little dicey. The kids all had a successful Monday at their respective schools.

We had a delicious smoked turkey for dinner courtesy of Nana Gayle. Leftover turkey is a surefire way to get me to look forward to my usual sandwich lunch.

Tomorrow is my least favorite day of the week...Tuesday. We have a 7:25 meeting every Tuesday and it kicks my ass every time. I much preferred meeting every two weeks on a Friday. At least getting to work an hour earlier on a Friday you could always get some solace out of the fact that at least it was Friday. I hope the crew who works next year doesn't vote for a weekly meeting and if they do, please make it on Friday.

Tamara

No comments: