Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun Day

The sun was shining and our afternoon was filled with fun. We were able to check out the Seattle Pinball Museum. The name may be slightly misleading as it is really a pinball hall. Has about 35 machines from early times with years, names and notes posted above each of them. They even have a few new ones as well. Nothing but pinball and for someone like me that is splendid! It is a cost at the door and then free play on all the machines, it was great.

So if you ever get the chance I highly recommend it. And holler if you do because I would definitely be willing to try and set up another visit. It is located in the international district of Seattle that is filled with lots of nifty stores. One is Pink Gorilla Games another blast from the past as they sell video games and consoles from the beginning to now. And when in the area one must visit Uwajimaya as it is always a splendid treat.

So overall a fun day was had by all.

Now back to your updates, enjoy!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

4 comments:

BrownEyez0421 said...

This sounds awesome....just to have something to do...being in the Seattle area...I'm always trying to find things that's different than the norm :)....I'll have to try and check it out....

BrownEyez0421 said...

Sounds awesome :) I'll have to make sure I take the time to look into it and see what's going on...being in the Rainy City, it's hard sometimes to find things to do that is of interst to me being from the East Coast. :) But I'll have to try and get down there to check it out. Pinball is so cool even if I'm lame at it :)

Tamara said...

I was very lame at it. I didn't realize you were supposed to move the machine. I thought that was cheating. Glad I brought my DS. *g*

BrownEyez0421 said...

LOL oh god...i'm a huge sports fan...i might have to bring the PSP as back up *smirks*...i have one friend here being from the East but if I can drag her into it....we will have a blast..us together is a comedy act in itself :)