Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bah, spam.

Blimey. I need to sort out my spam folder. I've just noticed I have 564 unread messages in there!! And I bet at least two-thirds of them are offers to increase the size, girth, or power of a body part I don't possess. I'll have to check them all, I can't just "purge" the lot because I have a vicious spam-blocker and odds are that there's at least 20 to 30 legitimate emails sitting there - ones I actually want or need to read. And probably I have a bewildered friend or two sitting somewhere wondering why I haven't replied to their message!!

Damn. I really don't want to do that. Check all those emails. But that's why I have so many to check. Because when there were a couple of hundred I looked at it and thought "I really don't want to do this". So I didn't. And then at around 300 or so I looked at it again and thought "I really don't want to do this". So I didn't.

And now - I have to do it soon because it's not going to get any better, and I really, really, don't want to be looking at it with over 1000 in there!! Oh well, I suppose I'd better grasp the nettle and do it.

Have a good Easter folks. See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

1 comment:

E said...

Spam sucks and yeah I check my box as well as always one or two fall in there that I would prefer not.

Best of luck!