Sunday, April 17, 2011

Accomplished

Today we finally got our tiny garden planted. The last time we did one the snap peas, zucchini and lettuce did the best so we stuck with those. Skipped the carrots and green beans. We did add some peppers to the mix. Not hot ones...just peppers. They may not work out but I wanted to give it a shot.

This week it'll just be me and E. That's going to be odd. Usually I see the kids before and after school but with this being Spring break that won't happen. What will we do this week? Nothing much. We have a few chores to tackle. I'll probably use the no kids opportunity to mop the floors and give the bathroom a good scrubbing.

I'd like to see Jane Eyre while we're kid free. E is about the only one I could drag to see this with me. Although she should like it...I consider it grand chick flick material.

Light update tonight...enjoy 'em.

Tamara

No comments: