Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Evening

November has finally hit us here in Seattle...rain, rain and more rain. Not that I mind. I haven't found the weather to be too oppressive here. E thought she might have to purchase one of those UV lamps for me. She was afraid I might be affected with seasonal affective disorder due to lack of sunlight. Hasn't happened yet though. I've found that there are plenty of sunny days. I've decided that the whole Seattle is depressing and rainy all the time tag is just a way to keep too many folks from moving here.

There is one thing I do miss...those spectacular thunder and lightning heavy storms you get in Oklahoma. I do not, however, want them here. Lightning and strong wind don't work well with Pacific Northwest trees. I'll be content with the drizzle and gray and occasional windstorm that inevitably knocks out power somewhere in the city.

Not a huge update tonight. Y'all enjoy 'em and have a good start to your weekend.

Tamara

No comments: