Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back to Normal

This has been the strangest Thanksgiving break. We ended up with a lot more of it due to the snow. The snow is now gone and we're back to a typical Seattle winter...40s and rain. The kids, of course, are hoping for more snow. E says we'll get it. I'm hoping we don't.

I must now start thinking about Christmas in earnest. I've been picking up a present here and there but it's time to get organized and buckle down. I also have to mail presents to Mom. She's not coming out this year and instead will visit us during Winter break in February. She's very bummed about it but I must admit I'm kind of relieved. We tend to spend more when she's here and it'll be nice not to stretch ourselves so thin during the holidays.

Another light night. Enjoy 'em.

Tamara

No comments: