Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sick of Going

My mother has been visiting for the past week and a half. I've discovered it's easier to have her here when we actually use part of her visit to go on a vacation. Since we're staycationing this year I've felt obligated to show her some of the sights in the area. I'm seriously sick of going.

We took today off and didn't do anything. Of course, when I mentioned to E that we were heading to Target she said, "I thought you weren't going anywhere today?" My reply was that I don't consider going to Target going somewhere. Doing something like Target is just running an errand. You don't have to use the GPS and get frustrated by inadequate highway signage. It's a stress free outing.

Tomorrow mom and I will take Cal to the Everett Children's Museum (or Imagine Children's Museum). That should be pretty easy and he'll have a good time. Next week we've got a few big outings planned so I think this weekend we'll take it easy. Hopefully mom won't get too bored.

Tamara

No comments: